kuro joker Index du Forum

kuro joker
La guilde Kuro Joker a enfin son blog donc amateur de Fiesta, Rejoignez nous !!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Setup Facebook App For Localhost

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kuro joker Index du Forum -> kuro joker -> kuro joker
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Setup Facebook App For Localhost Répondre en citant

Setup Facebook App For Localhost

Already have an account? Sign in to comment . I am able to use a Facebook test app for my localhost. Maybe other Django developers need to consider project rebuilds sometimes. Hope you found the solution. ck9sky commented Aug 21, 2017 " edited Edited 1 time ck9sky Sep 4, 2017 Well I am not able to set up localhost to use Facebook Login today. Can you help to get rid from this? Thanks omorhefere commented Oct 10, 2016 Thankyou. Not Found Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. .. HTTPS Learn more about clone URLs Download ZIP Code Revisions 3 Stars 3 Setup Facebook app to test authentication locally (aka, setting up App Domain) Raw steps.md Note: I had issues with setting up my Facebook app so authentication would work. You signed out in another tab or window. ck9sky commented Sep 4, 2017 kevinforrestkeyes maybe you figured out how to fix. SOCIALACCOUNTPROVIDERS = { 'facebook': { 'METHOD': 'oauth2', 'SCOPE': ['email', 'publicprofile'], # user need not share userfriends 'AUTHPARAMS': {'authtype': 'rerequest'}, # automatic login after oauth signup done 'INITPARAMS': {'cookie': True}, 'FIELDS': [ 'id', 'email', 'name', 'firstname', 'lastname', 'verified', 'locale', ], 'EXCHANGETOKEN': True, 'LOCALEFUNC': lambda request: 'enUS', 'VERIFIEDEMAIL': False, 'VERSION': 'v2.10', }, 'github':{} } Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. You signed in with another tab or window. Sounds like it was common to use localhost in past (maybe still is). Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. Skip to content All gists GitHub Sign up for a GitHub account Sign in . App Domain would only permit me to enter "localhost", while Site URL would only accept " and " Please see my 9/3/17 comment below! kevinforrestkeyes commented Aug 24, 2017 ck9sky Let me know if you have any luck, I have been struggling with this same issue. Embed Share Copy sharable URL for this gist. I'd receive the error at the bottom, and it took me a while to figure out what was wrong Here are the steps I took: Go to create, and setup your app When inside the dashboard, click "Settings" Click "Add Platform" Choose website (for authentication via the web app) Add as "Site URL" (and "Mobile URL" if necessary) Add localhost to "App Domains" above Click Save This fixed the error I kept receiving: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It turns out my real problem was a failed migration in my Django project that made my db unstable. .. vinnyamp commented Oct 31, 2016 It didn't work for me Sad holtkamp commented Dec 7, 2016 vinnyamp, maybe try without the portnumber (3000)? mstifflin commented Mar 15, 2017 Thank you, this worked for me. Blog categories Magento Magento 2 eCommerce Talk Online Marketing Dev Talk Life at Inchoo Connect With Us Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Instagram Newsletter Sign up for our newsletter to get your dose of useful eCommerce, Magento and Inchoo news and events. Create a gist now Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. lcbunch commented Jul 30, 2014 Thanks for posting this, I was stumped on the same thing! keerthanabala commented Sep 15, 2016 I am also struggling in this same place. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. By the way, here is my my SOCIALACCOUNTPROVIDERS. Star 3 Fork 0 travisvalentine/steps.md Last active Dec 29, 2017 Embed What would you like to do? Embed Embed this gist in your website. The django-allauth docs say 'reauthenticate', but you need to use 'rerequest' to have an automatic login. I rebuilt my Django project, redid all migrations, then my Facebook Login worked correctly for localhost. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Error message says App Domains must match Site URL 5a02188284
facebook alle einladen neuer codetelecharger facebook chat pour nokia e71download facebook for nokia lumia 520facebook account hacker v2.0.0facebook api post private messagedoes facebook password cracker really workrubare password facebook altervistanotes on facebook iphone appcan 39;t share facebook appare facebook making private messages public

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kuro joker Index du Forum -> kuro joker -> kuro joker Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation